Monday 8 July 2013

DPS from a mother's perspective

Education is very important especially in our society where the percentage of illiteracy rising up every year. Education makes you disciplined and education teach you to what are right and what are wrong .education also teach us how to respect our elders and how to be a gentle with our younger, it helps us in every part and every new step in our life. Without education we can do nothing technical. I am a mother of two children and I am very conscious and sensitive about their education. 
Cute kids at dawood public school



My both kids grown up for going  to school in that case I searched a lot of schools but I did not satisfy of any one after all its all about of my children career so I couldn't take any risk then I decided to search through net surfing . I searched on internet but only school who satisfied me is dawoodpublic schoolactivities at Dawood Public School

I got much information about it and for more information I went to school and got more knowledge about their management, teachers, syllabus and their monthly activities. I took the admission of my children. Now I am satisfy and happy because I can see their success and bright future.

1 comment:

  1. I am impressed. I don't think Ive met anyone who knows as much about this subject as you do. You are truly well informed and very intelligent. You wrote something that people could understand and made the subject intriguing for everyone. Really, great blog you have got here. Best IB School In Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Umoz Directory Software Directory